Shine Your Light With Hope

Shine Your Light With Hope
Transform All The Energy You Possess With All The New Energy You Discover Into A Light That Shines Around You, Within You, And Above You.

Sunday, May 31, 2015

BE KIND...


A LANGUAGE THE DEAF CAN HEAR AND THE BLIND CAN SEE. SMILE  at everyone. SPEAK GENTLY  to all you meet.  EVERY PERSON deals with "SOMETHING," so BE KIND- because it may be the only kindness they will know on that day.

THE IMPACT OF RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS...

I want to share this story that TOUCHES MY HEART SO DEEPLY. Mark was walking home from school one day when he noticed the boy ahead of him had tripped and all of the books he was carrying, along with two sweaters, a baseball bat, a glove and a small tape recorder. Mark knelt down and helped the boy pick up the scattered articles and helped carry some of the stuff since they were going the same way. As they walked, Marked discovered the boy's name was Bill, that he loved video games, baseball and history, and that he had just broken up with his girlfriend.

They got to Bill's house and Mark went inside to watch t.v., and continue talking about their lives. The afternoon passed by pleasantly with laughs and stories, which developed into a wonderful friendship. They continued to see each other around school, had lunch together once or twice, then both graduated junior high school. Ironically, they ended up at the same high school where they had brief contacts over the years. It was finally here...their senior year graduation. Wow!! How time flies.

Three weeks before graduation, Bill asked Mark if they could talk. Bill reminded him of the day many years ago when they had first met. "Did you ever wonder why I was carrying so many things home that day?" asked Bill. "You see, I cleaned out my locker that day because I didn't want to leave a mess for anyone else. I had my dad's gun under my bed and I was going to commit suicide. But after we spent some time together talking and laughing, I realized that if I had killed myself, I would have missed that time and so many others that might follow. So you see, Mark, when you picked up my books that day, you did a lot more. YOU SAVED ME LIFE."


Always Be There For The People Who Matter The Most To You, But Also Be There For The People Who Need A Friend Right At The Moment You Cross Paths With...There Is A Reason You Were There Right At That Moment. A Moment When Someone Needed A Friend...A Moment For You To Be Kind To Someone And Make A Difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment